Careers at AboutFace™
CAREER OPPORTUNITY FROM 40,000 FEET
DESCRIPTION: Individuals in this role locate shoppers to visit our clients' locations. Scheduling is one of the most important positions at AboutFace™ and requires a particular type of person to handle all the details involved. Candidates for scheduling positions must first complete the Editor orientation in order to become thoroughly familiar with the flow of the entire shopping process.
REQUIREMENTS: Scheduler must-haves include:
- Fully functional, professional, private home office environment (AboutFace™ does not supply equipment like laptops and cell phones)
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows Explorer and Outlook (NOTE: Outlook Express is not acceptable for this role)
- Excellent writing and formatting skills
- Independent problem analysis and resolution
- Quick and adaptive learning skills
- Perpetual learner - love of learning and natural curiosity about life
- Thorough command of spelling and rules of grammar
- Ability to see the big picture and locate contradictions and errors of omission
- Ability to follow written directions meticulously
- Ability to work well with AboutFace's shoppers, editors, client services managers and executive staff
- Ability to motivate others to work for and with you to complete projects
- Flexible schedule
- Great team player - a MUST!
How to Apply
Submit resume' and any related documents to in Word or PDF format to email@example.com.